What does the Student Center Offer?
Welcome to the Wayne State University Student Center, the heart of campus activity! Our mission is to provide you with a comfortable facility that meets your recreational, relaxation, dining, programming and meeting needs.
The Student Center is currently under renovation and some offices have been relocated. Listed below are the current relocations:
- Dean of Students Office has moved to Room 786
- Hillel of Metro Detroit has moved to the Oakland Center
- Student Veteran Resource Center is running a smaller operation in Room 1600 UGL
- Gender and Sexuality Resource Community has moved to Room 101 Student Center
- Student Senate and Campus Activities Team have moved to 5260 Anthony Wayne Drive
- Mailroom has moved to Suite 470 in the Student Center
- The Reflection Room been moved to 331 Purdy Library
- The South End has moved to 250 Purdy Library
- Testing, Evaluation, & Research Services has moved to Suite 1900 in A/AB
For more information about the exciting Student Center renovation, please visit: www.studentcenter.wayne.edu/new.
Online Student Center Reservations are now available!
Student organizations and departments can make reservations online. Visit: https://ems.studentcenter.wayne.edu for more information.
If you have any questions about the reservation process online, please contact Student Center Administration at 313-577-4585.